How do you get rid of DOMS fast?
- Stay hydrated. A lack of electrolytes contributes to muscle soreness so you need to make sure you are staying hydrated throughout your workout.
- Get a Massage.
- Increase Circulation.
- Sleep. ...
- Active Recovery
Can you treat DOMS?
- Whole-body cryotherapy or an ice bath.
- Topical analgesics like Icy Hot.
- Foam rolling or percussive therapy.
- Compression therapy.
- A warm bath or heat wrap.
- Get a massage.
What vitamins help with muscle soreness?
1. Vitamin A. Vitamin A is often one of those forgotten vitamins.
2.Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that works to protect muscle cells from damaging free radicals.
3.B Vitamins. B-complex vitamins help your cells produce usable energy so that your muscle cells have the fuel needed to repair tears.
5. Omega 3.
Leave a comment