The Moves You Should Be Doing For a Perkier Butt!
I've got over 3 of the most effective exercises to perk up your backside fast. Read on to learn the moves, and stick around to the end for the best butt-shaping video workout for you to follow!
Get ready to feel burn.
Get your booty bands from here: Best selling booty bands
1. Lateral Band Walks
For a shapely backside, you actually need to tone the glutes on the sides of your pelvis too. These lateral walks strengthen those very muscles: the glute meds. Plus, strong glute meds help stabilize the pelvis, making this exercise great for runners.
- Place a resistance band just below your knees.
- Begin standing with feet directly underneath your hips, and squat about halfway down.
- Take a step sideways to the right as far as you can. To fully activate the muscle, be sure to step onto your heel, rather than your toes.
- Actively resist the pull of the exercise band as you bring your left leg slowly toward your right, returning to the starting position.
- Step to the right 20-30 times, then reverse directions stepping to the left 20-30 times; you really want to feel the muscle burn. Repeat for three sets.
- Lie faceup on the floor or a mat, your knees bent, and wrap a resistance around your thighs, just above your knees. Your feet should be hip-width apart, and with your hands at your sides, your fingers should be close to grazing the back of each heel.
- Engage your core so your low back presses against the floor.
- Push through your feet and lift your hips until they align with your knees, and squeeze your glutes at the top.
- Lower your hips to the floor to return to your starting position.
3. Banded Clam Shell
- Lie on your left side with your hips, knees, and ankles stacked on top of each other. Bend your knees to 90 degrees and wrap the band around your thighs just above your knees.
- Keeping your feet together, lift your right knee open, then slowly lower it back to meet your left.
- Focus on keeping your core engaged and your back straight as you do these moves. Try not to lean forward or tip back. Do all of the reps on one side, then switch to the other side.
Leave a comment